Sequence Editor for PCs?

Vincent Solomon vsolomon at fas.harvard.edu
Tue Jul 29 19:56:18 EST 1997

Does anyone know of any decent sequence-editing software for Windows 95
PCs?  I'm looking for something relatively simple and efficient like
DNA Strider, and something I wouldn't have to pay an arm and a leg for.
This would be for my personal use, as our lab is all Mac.  I've always
preferred Intel-based PCs, despite the domination of Macs in academia.
However, if I can't find anything comparable to DNA Strider for the PC, I
may be forced to buy a Mac.  By the way, I've already tried SeqPup and
didn't like it.  Thanks for any help.

Vince