problem in PCR clonong

czlq at musica.mcgill.ca czlq at musica.mcgill.ca
Thu Jul 31 11:42:39 EST 1997

I have been stoped by a simple PCR cloning work.I have chosen pCR.script and pBluescript vectors and cloned my PCR fragments
into the vector. Everytime I got some white colones ,but none of them have insert.  I was wondering why the  ratio of this false
conoles  appeared so high ? The PCR product I used are either the original PCR product or PCR product    purified  by ethanol
precipitation .If anybody can help me solving this problem, I will very appreciate. Thanks a lot in advance.

lee