primer design software

Robert E Dejournett dejourne at Hawaii.Edu
Thu Jul 31 21:20:26 EST 1997

In article <drexler-2807970734220001 at>,
Mathias Drexler <drexler at> wrote:
>In article <199707261618.MAA06283 at>,
>hinoue at MAIL4.VOICENET.COM (Hiroshi Inoue) wrote:
>> Hi Olivier
>> >I use Amplify, a freeware that you can ftp from a number of sites. I
>> >works fine (about 95% of designed primers worked).
>> Where can I get Amplify?
>Try (or

This site didn't work for me.  Try, go to Software
Archives, type in "amplify" and run the search.  It is a Mac based
program, to my great dismay since I don't have a Mac here (not saying
anything about the Mac, wonderful computer, but I just don't have one

So I am still on a quest then...does anyone know of a shareware/freeware
primer design program?

    Robert Dejournett       hermes at       dejourne at
            Welcome to the bleeding edge of technology.