Tn1000 Sequencing System

paul gold pgold at MO.NET
Sun Jun 1 10:26:14 EST 1997

Dear Netters,

Yes, Gold Biotechnology did at one time carry the Tn1000 sequencing
system.  We discontinued the product about 1.5 years ago.  It worked
very well but the demand for the product was low.  I believe that
Novagen carries a similar system, so I would check them out.
    On another note, I would like to mention that I enjoy monitoring the
methods and reagents newsgroup (I got hooked by Dr. Hengen's column in
Tibs).  I, too, am in the lab about 95% of my time.  I own Gold Biotech
but after selling Genome Systems last July I decided to become a
visiting scientist at St. Louis University. Regards.

Paul Gold