iNOS probe for Northerns (porcine/human)- does someone have

Frank Pajonk pajonk at
Mon Jun 9 23:53:04 EST 1997

In article <5nebde$noe$1 at>,
ambal at (Ambal) wrote:

>Hi! I'm looking to do some Northerns on porcine vascular smooth
>muscle, looking for the expression of inducible NOS.  If anyone knows
>of a source for cDNA probes (porcine/human or other cross reacting
>species), could you please let me know? As an alternative, if someone
>is doing RT-PCR for quantitating iNOS,  could they contact me?
>Ambal MD
>ambal at
>University of Alabama at Birmingham

We are doing quantitative (using an rcRNA as an internal standard) and
semiquantitative (ß-Actin as an internal standard) RT-PCR for human cNOS
and iNOS.If this helps I could send you the protocol.

Frank Pajonk, MD
Dept. of Radiotherapy
Radiological University Clinic Freiburg