FREE MONEY!!! SEX SEX SEXXX!!!

Martin Johnston jmjohn10 at facstaff.wisc.edu
Mon Jun 9 14:35:27 EST 1997

In article <5nct5o$rti at tree.Stanford.EDU>, ladasky at leland.Stanford.EDU
(John Ladasky) wrote:

> >Dude,
> >
> >What's the matter wasn't "Free Money"  or "SEX SEX SEX" enough?  I'm sure
> >PETA appreciates your post, but I don't.
> >
> >The title of your post serves animal "rights" terrorists in several ways:

One of the things I love about the 'Net is that no comment is sufficiently
innocuous as to avoid getting somebody worked up about it.

Speaking of which, "Peter," the last guy that called me "Dude" got fished
out of the East River a couple days later.  Nudge, nudge, wink, wink, say
no more!

Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea culpa, etc.