Colorimetric Cell Profliferation Assay??

eric anderson e-anderson at ski.mskcc.org.nospam
Tue Jun 10 19:11:23 EST 1997

I'm just wondering if anyone out there has any reccomendations for their
favorite non-radioactive, colorimetric (so we can read them with our plate
reader) cell proliferation assay.  so far we're considering ones from
Promega, Clontech and Boehringer.  if you have any favorites among these
or others, please e-mail me to let me know.

thanks in advance,

eric

--
Eric C. Anderson
Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
e-anderson at ski.mskcc.org
NOTE: legitimate replies please remove ".nospam" at the end of the address in the header.