pairwise alignment program wanted

Aravind Somanchi btsoma at unix1.sncc.lsu.edu
Tue Jun 10 20:30:18 EST 1997

HI THERE,

	WE USE THE INTERNET SOFTWARE AT THE BCM SEARCH LAUNCHER TO ALIGN
SEQUENCES. IF YOU HAVE ACCESS TO INTERNET, THESE FACILITIES ARE EXTREMELY
EFFICIENT AND USEFUL.

	The html address is as follows:

	http://kiwi.imgen.bcm.tmc.edu:8088/search-launcher/launcher.html

	This takes you to their main page from which you can do pairwise
and multiple seq. alignments along with specific nucleic acid and protein
searches and secondary structure predictions. Also on this list  is the
html for "sequence utilities" which leads to a menu for reverse
compelments, 6 frame translation, primer selection etc.. Good Luck.

Aravind

	Aravind Somanchi		|	btsoma at unix1.sncc.lsu.edu
	Dept. of Plant Biology		|	Home:	504 343 6234
	LSU, Baton Rouge, LA 70803	|	Work:	504 388 8215