PCR Machines and refridgeration

Deb Schuback schuback at helix.mgh.harvard.edu
Wed Jun 11 11:11:15 EST 1997

The only reason that I prefer a PCR machine to have refridgeration is that
I can also use it for ligations and the random RE that is at room temp or
below! I also agree though that keeping PCR reactions at 4 degrees when
they are finished is a bit ridiculous. I mean hey, they've spent about 20
minutes at 94 degrees. What could be in there?
Debs

Schuback at helix.mgh.harvard.edu
Lab Manager/Senior Tech
Massachusetts General Hospital