Random priming labeling Need protocol

Saverio Brogna sb at mole.bio.cam.ac.uk
Wed Jun 11 09:29:22 EST 1997

PLEASE CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME A PROTOCOL TO PREPARE THE BUFFER USED FOR RANDOM
PRIMING LABELING OF DNA.
I am interested in a protocoll that give the highest 32P incorporation?
I have made some according to the Promega manual, but I can get only 20% of
incorporation (while I can get 70% with a commercial kit).

I am interested also to know what is the reason for using Hepes and Tris
together.

Thank you very much
--
Saverio Brogna
University of Cambridge, Department of Genetics