Restriction Enzyme TTH111 II Source

Dr. Duncan Clark duncan at genesys.demon.co.uk
Thu Jun 12 03:08:41 EST 1997

In article <5nkjqj$9g1 at netserv.unmc.edu>, Gurcharan Pahwa
<gspahwa at netserv.unmc.edu> writes
>I want to buy the TTH111 II restriction enzyme. I know TTH111 I is
>available with Promega and others But I need II. I will greatly appreciate
>if someone let me know the source of this enzyme.

For years people have asked about Tth111 II but I still don't know of
anyone in the business producing any. It is present in the bug at very
low levels. Maybe your only choice is to get the bug from Prof. T Oshima
in Japan and try it yourself following the procedure published in NAR
many years ago.

Duncan

sliced from time to time....

Duncan Clark