Source of GAPDH c-DNA clone

Joe Boutell boutell at cf.ac.uk
Fri Jun 13 09:32:54 EST 1997

Hi Rajesh
If you're that desperate, how about buying the insert and ligating it
into your own vector. Some information about how they've prepared their
insert would be handy, but you could try 1) straight blunt end ligation
and 2) filling in with Klenow, in case the ends are sticky, followed by
blunt end ligation. Are the companies really that tight that they won't
sell it as a complete clone?!
Cheerio,
Joe Boutell