Site Directed Mutagenesis Kits

Karen Weiler weilerk at u.washington.edu
Mon Jun 16 14:39:14 EST 1997

Hi!

I've used Promega's Altered Sites mutagenesis system in my current lab as
well as my previous lab.  It has worked beautifully to make base changes,
deletions and even double mutations.  If I recall, my ssDNA preps never
looked great on a gel (size, intensity ...)  but worked well anyway.

Good luck.

Karen Weiler