polyester-backed polyacrylamide gels

Nicola Cucurachi cnic at ipruniv.cce.unipr.it
Mon Jun 16 10:11:57 EST 1997

Hi!
I currently use FMC GelBond PAG film to back polyacylamide gels; it
helps very much in procedures like silver staining and subsequent
drying.
Unfortunately FMC GelBond PAG film is very expensive, especially when
using large glass plates like those of sequencing gel apparatuses.
Does someone know any other manufacturer of a polyester film similar to
GelBond Pag film. If so, could you please let me know.
Thanks a lot.
Nicola Cucurachi
Institute of Legal Medicine       Via Gramsci, 14
University of Parma   I-43100  PARMA   ITALY
e-mail cnic at ipruniv.cce.unipr.it