2-D: Orienting first dimension?

cgriffin at wco.com cgriffin at wco.com
Mon Jun 16 21:34:45 EST 1997

Well 'ol man may I suggest the following, notch one of the ends in a
consistent manner to give you orientation. Now if that would undermind the
task, try using a syringe with dye at one end. Lastly consider running the
gel with a visual marker at one extreme which could serve as a marker for
future use.

You Know me ....Musicman