Clontech,GenomeWalker Kit

Ann Skinner skinner at callisto.lif.icnet.uk
Tue Jun 17 05:58:34 EST 1997

I have recently been trying to use the Clontech genome walker kit,
using their Advantage Tth Polymerase enzyme mix and GRI engine PCR
machine.

Using the conditions prescribed, plus several variations I cannot even
get their positive controls to work.

Anyone any with any experience of this kit-good or bad!-please e-mail any
tips you have directly to me at e-mail address given below. I seem to get
no helpful feedback from the company at all.

Thanks for your help, Ann.
Ann Skinner: Gene Transcription Laboratory.

ICRF Molecular Oncology Unit, MRC Cyclotron Building,
Hammersmith Hospital, Ducane Road, London, W12 0NN, UK.

Phone: 0181-383-3974.  Fax: 0181-383-8587.  Email: A.Skinner at icrf.icnet.uk