PCR screening of bacterial colonies

Minsoo Yoon yoonm at fri.cri.nz
Wed Jun 18 22:25:57 EST 1997

In my experience, there has been no need for any other manipulations (such
as boiling) other than just touching the colonies with sterile toothpicks
and then swirling it directly in the PCR reaction mix. I always get clear
results with that.

Minsoo

In article <33A1B4AD.1DEB at bustoff.bwh.harvard.edu>,
75 at bustoff.bwh.harvard.edu, Francis at bustoff.bwh.harvard.edu,