Clonetech Genomic Walking kit

deborah.hailstones at smtpgwy.agric.nsw.gov.au deborah.hailstones at smtpgwy.agric.nsw.gov.au
Wed Jun 18 20:56:31 EST 1997

     Ann Skinner wrote:
     I have recently been trying to use the Clontech genome walker kit,
     using their Advantage Tth Polymerase enzyme mix and GRI engine PCR
     machine.

     Using the conditions prescribed, plus several variations I cannot even
     get their positive controls to work.

     Anyone any with any experience of this kit-good or bad!-please e-mail
     any tips you have directly to me at e-mail address given below. I seem
     to get no helpful feedback from the company at all.

     Thanks for your help, Ann.
     --

     Ann,
     I tried to use the human version of this kit and, like you, couldnt