I RNA extracted from human adipose and then DNAse treated then heat deactivate it. Every time I DNAs

Ivor Percent percenti at MHS.PBRC.EDU
Fri Jun 20 17:07:59 EST 1997

I RNA extracted from human adipose and then DNAse treated then heat deactivate it. Every time I DNAse treat my sample it is degraded. I have run all possible controls i.e. buffer and sample only DNASE + sample only ECT.... I still get degraded samples. I ran the same DNAse and buffer on a rat RNA and the samples were fine. i am useing RNAse freeDNAse from pharmacia and Ambion. Any sugestions, please help!! , contact me at percenti at mhs.pbrc.edu
thanks
ivor percent