Source of RNase free DNase??

James Zacka jzacka at
Fri Jun 20 15:44:34 EST 1997

Worthington produces an excellent RNase-Free DNase which is also Protease
Free.  Check out for details.
Jim Zacka
In article <33A6E2D1.3C6F at>,
crasmussen at wrote:

> Will Fuller wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > Can anyone suggest to me somewhere where I would be able to get RNase
free DNase? We currently buy it from Stratagene as a colleague suggested
that was the only company to supply it completely RNase free. We are using
it to treat RNA extracted from very small tissue samples before doing
RT-PCR reactions. We always lose RNA from samples treated with this DNase.
I am fairly confident that there is RNA there to start with.