deep 96-well polypropylene plate supplier?

Beth Wapelhorst weazel at
Tue Jun 24 23:47:43 EST 1997

You can get some from PGC that are really handy - It's a box shaped deal
with individual tubes arranged in 96 well format. I think each holds about
a ml. I like these better than the solid, one piece deals since you can
replace a well if you screw it up. You can mulitchannel in it no probelmo.

sugar beth wapelhorst              "I don't think I'm alone when I say I'd
weazel at                    like to see more and more planets fall
DNA Hacker's Resource:              under the ruthless domination of our   solar system." - Jack Handey