Tetracycline Sensitivty Media Question

Philip Heacock pheacock at utmmg.med.uth.tmc.edu
Wed Jun 25 09:05:00 EST 1997

I have been trying, off and on for many years, to get the tetracycline
sensitivity media of Malory and Nunn,(J. Bact 145, 1110-1112) to work
properly. All colonies that I ever get form this media are tet resistant.
Is there some trick to this media that I might be missing?  I am at a point
where I must get this selection to work any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Philip Heacock
Philip Heacock, Research Associate    E-mail:pheacock at utmmg.med.uth.tmc.edu
UT-H HSC, Medical School              Tel: (713) 500-6052
Department of Biochemistry            FAX: (713) 500-0652
        and Molecular Biology
6431 Fannin Street
Houston, TX 77030