cDNA library construction kits

Deb Britt Deborah_Britt at brown.edu
Wed Jun 25 13:54:21 EST 1997

We just constructed a library using the Novagen kit, and it worked.  Our
titer was on the low side (10 e5), but that probably has to do with the
limited amount of RNA we started out with.  We have been quite happy with
other products from Novagen, which was the main reason we decided to try
their library kit.

Deb Britt

--
Deborah Britt, Ph.D.