Differential Display Kits

Deb Britt Deborah_Britt at brown.edu
Wed Jun 25 13:40:24 EST 1997

We had had good results so far with the GenHunter RNAmap kit.  I have
isolated a number of differentially-expressed bands, and am in the process
of cloning them, so I'm not sure what we will end up with, but so far
everything has worked fine.  GenHunter phone is 615-833-0665 if you want
to get info from them.

Deb Britt
(no affiliation with GenHunter)

--