Microfuge Advice Wanted

Kimberley Snowden kcsnowden at ucdavis.edu
Thu Jun 26 17:13:54 EST 1997

The lab I'm in recently bought an IEC.  We had a couple of problems
where a couple of the buttons stopped working (so you couldn't adjust
the time or speed), but the manufacturers sent us a replacement pretty
much immediately.  Apart from that, I like it - very quiet, gets up
(and down) to speed quickly, and doesn't have too big a footprint.

Kim
(no affiliation to IEC etc etc)