high specific activity cDNA probe

Dave Adelson d.adelson at prospect.anprod.csiro.au
Sun Jun 29 19:41:38 EST 1997

G'Day,

I have been having a little trouble getting a high specific activity
cDNA probe made.  I have poly A+ RNA and a library and the idea is to
screen the latter with the former.  I have been using Promega's
Riboclone cDNA synth system but adding my own dNTPs and 32P-dCTP.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.  Please copy replies to me
directly by email as well as to newsgroup.

Thanks,

Dave
|  Dave Adelson     d.adelson at prospect.anprod.csiro.au  |
|                                            __         |
|  CSIRO Division of Animal Production      /. \_____   |
|  LMB#1, BLACKTOWN, N.S.W. AUSTRALIA      < <_/     )  |
|  FAX:  61-2-9840-2940                     \ _ _____/  |
|  THE CSIRO OWNS MY WORK BUT DISCLAIMS MY OPINONS      |
|  http://www.prospect.csiro.au                         |

I think that all good, right thinking people in this country are sick
and tired of being told that all good, right thinking people in this
country are fed up with being told that all good, right thinking people
in this country are fed up with being sick and tired.  I'm certainly
not, and I'm sick and tired of being told that I am.

-- Monty Python