Southern Blotting of Candida albicans chromosome

SungHoon kim shkim at yurim.skku.ac.kr
Sun Mar 2 22:49:06 EST 1997

We are trying to do Southern blot of C. albicans chromosome and we have
a difficulty to get a signal although we used its own genomic DNA as a
probe while the same probe annealed to yeast chromosome. I think there
should be some difference between the two chromosome prep and we do not
know how to clean up the Candida chromosome. If anybody knows how to do
and had an experience like this, please reply to me. Thanks.

Sincerely,
Sunghoon Kim
shkim at yurim.skku.ac.kr