Chromosome painting

Gahtani M.H.Algahtani at sheffield.ac.uk
Wed Mar 5 10:04:10 EST 1997

Hi  everybody

I am working now on Non-Hodgkin,s Lymphoma Biopsy material and Lymphoma
cell lines ( Raji, MC116, Daudi, Namalwa and HS602).

My aim was to develop four up to eight clear colours on chrmosome
metaphase spreads from the above samples  by applying ratio mixing of
two colour, Texas red and FITC.

I had some good results up to four colours, then the difficulties start
to appear, there was lots of background, uncosistance of hybridization
signals,

Is there any advise you can help me with, please send me an e-mail.
looking to here from you.

Gahtani