ribonuclease protection assay and non-isotopic label

Lennie Samsell lsamsell at WVUHSC1.HSC.WVU.EDU
Fri Mar 7 16:50:40 EST 1997

Hi,

    Please pardon me if this is an old question, but I am new at this.
Does anyone have experience using non-isotopic labeling with a
ribonuclease protection assay? I am aware that Ambion claims that
their non-isotopic kit can be used with their RPA II kit with no loss
in sensitivity. If anyone has had that experience or one contrary to
it  I would really appreciate hearing about it. Thanks, Lennie
Lennie J. Samsell
WVU Dept. of Physiology
Health Sciences Center
Morgantown, WV 26506