ligase chain reaction

Nancy Linford nantzee at u.washington.edu
Sun Mar 9 21:17:40 EST 1997

I have seen thermostable ligases advertised in various catalogs recently.
Could someone please send me information/a reference on how this reaction
works and some of its potential uses?
thanks!
Nancy

Nancy Linford					UW Dept of Pharmacology, 357280
nantzee at u.washington.edu			f-428       543-8502

If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it
necessarily means you're a hard worker.  It may just mean that you have a
lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.
-- Deep Thoughts, by Jack Handey