Scanners reply

Javier Ambrosio jrah at SERVIDOR.DGSCA.UNAM.MX
Tue Mar 11 10:06:22 EST 1997

Hi Ian A. York

	Let me tell you that with similar intention, some months ago we have
bought an studioscan IISi Agfa Scanner. I selected the best resolution
for capturing images gels and it works excelent, but we have a little
trouble: We cannot use humid gels, it only works with dryed one and its
better to use the scanner obtaining a black & white image. Now we are
waiting for a sample disk from Biosoft that have a product denominated
quantiscan. Biosoft says in a own commercial newspaper that it really
works using common scanners.

	Have a good selection...

	Javier Ambrosio