Looking for Gold Biotechnology

Joan Boyce boyce at CSHL.ORG
Wed Mar 12 22:18:26 EST 1997

>Hi Every one

>I am looking for Gold Biotechnology Inc. If you happen to know their
>telephone or fax no or its address.. I humbly request the the kind soul to
>post it or mail it to me. I have their toll free no.. (800-248-7609) but
>can't call it from Sweden or get its normal telephone no. Hence this
>request.

>Also.. does anyone have a clue reg. the source for inexpensive bluo-gal,
>X-gal and IPTG.

Check out http://www.biosupplynet.com. This site has a comprehensive list of
suppliers along with
address, phone and fax numbers, e-mail and www addresses.You can also search
for X-gal and get a list of suppliers.  You can also request a free copy of
the 1997 Source Book, a product directory that contains 1900 product
categories with suppliers for reagents, supplies, equipment and services.
Hope it helps!

joan