NP-40 Life?

Thu Mar 13 22:21:17 EST 1997

In article <5g8rme$q7b at>,
Alexander N. Kukushkin <kan at> wrote:
>>   What's a typical lifetime for a solution of 10% NP-40
>>   that's stored at 4 degrees?(the fridge)
>IMHO that is stored for very long time.

	I have used a 10% NP-40 solution almost two years after I made it,
with no apparent ill effects.  And it was stored at room temperature.

Unique ID : Ladasky, John Joseph Jr.
Title     : BA Biochemistry, U.C. Berkeley, 1989  (Ph.D. perhaps 1998???)
Location  : Stanford University, Dept. of Structural Biology
Keywords  : immunology, music, running, Green