:please maximise information in your email subjects

Wolfgang Schechinger wgschech at med.uni-tuebingen.de
Mon Mar 17 06:56:18 EST 1997

Alex' idea is IMHO a good one! Please think of those subscribing the
methods via email who cannot see the threads as easy as thos who have
access to a news server.

PS: Some email software, e.g. pegasus mail, allow sorting mails into
different folders using signal words from the subject making things a
bit easier.

> Dear methods at net.bio.net users
> As life is short, please put as much information in your subjects as
> you can so that we can  decide which email messages to look at.
> Recent titles which were not informative enough include:
> universal standard?
> meeting
> I have money to spend....
> A few extra words better explaining the email would have been
> appreciated
> Regards
> Alex
> Alexander Dobrovic, Ph. D.
> Chief Scientist
> Department of Haematology-Oncology
> The Queen Elizabeth Hospital
> Woodville, SA 5011, Australia
> Affiliate Senior Lecturer
> Department of Medicine
> University of Adelaide
> Tel 61-8-8222 6884
> Fax 61-8-8222 6046 (note new numbers as of August 1996)
---------!all possible disclaimers apply!-----------
Wolfgang Schechinger
University of Tuebingen
email: wgschech at med.uni-tuebingen.de