Semi-Dry Transfer Apparatus Reccomendations

DSF 76042.532 at CompuServe.COM
Mon Mar 17 11:37:02 EST 1997

I have a preference for the BioRad, but the Hoefer transferring
surface is larger- you can transfer more blots at once. BioRad
suggests buying a dialysis membrane and transferring multiple
gels one on top of the other, but I've never liked the idea. I
transfer multiple gels side by side instead. When I found that I
needed more space, I simply bought another BioRad. For ease of
use and dependability, it can't be beat.
G'luck
Lynette