Best way to search the 'net for reagents

margaret koziel MD mkoziel at WEST.BIDMC.HARVARD.EDU
Wed Mar 19 12:38:21 EST 1997

Does anyone have a good list of sites where one can search for a
particular reagent - hopefully the information includes the product
name, supplier, pricing.  I tried the Nature guide - you can find
general product categories but not much else - and a guide called
Andersons, but that was woefully incomplete - for example, a search
under "RPMI" turned up only one source.  I just spent a very frustrating
hour looking for a particular reagent.

Thanks,

Margaret Koziel

PS Does anyone know of a source for LB media tablets - its a great
product.  Just throw some in water, autoclave, and you're set.  Very
convienent for lots of maxipreps.