Peroxidase-based chemiluminescence - best choice? - SUMMARY

Thu Mar 20 18:56:27 EST 1997

In article <5gmucf$cpo at news.doit.wisc.edu>,
   klenchin at facstaff.wisc.edu (Dima Klenchin) wrote:
->
->Hello all,
->
->our lab is finally moving from I-125 to ECL-based Westerns.
->While I am sure every kit works, I am wondering what you guys
->would recommend to use most. Right now we can think of a reagents from
->Boehringer, Amersham, Pierce and NEN. Of course, other things
->being equal, the cheaper the better.
->
->Everyone who actually compared different "kits", please reply.

Thanks to all who replied!

Based on a total 13 replies, Pierce is a winner by a wide margin -
"respondents" claim better sensitivity, longer-lasting signal and
good price.

No affiliations, etc, etc. - we just have ordered it.

- Dima