Screening lambda gt11 library

Mauricio Neira cmneira at
Sun Mar 23 16:02:41 EST 1997

Are you wondering about sensitivity?, I screened a library once using
the chemoluminiscent system with HRP-labeled secondary antibodies,
You can use biotynilated as well.
I think you get  high sensitivity and you can also easily re-screen
your membranes.
Of course you have to coordinate adding the substrate solution and
wrapping the films, initially seems difficult, but actually not very