What is a "trypsinizing flask"?

Michael B. Porter PORTER at animal.ufl.edu
Wed Mar 26 08:16:26 EST 1997

I am learning a technique for pituitary cell dispersion and the 
references mention the use of a "trypsinizing flask". I am not sure 
if this refers to a special type of flask or a flask treated with 
trypsin.  I would appreciate any information which may clarify this 
point. Thanks.

Michael Porter
University of Florida

More information about the Methods mailing list