Clontech library problem

Jennifer Glick jbelyea at acpub.duke.edu
Fri May 2 10:35:56 EST 1997

Hello netters!

I have a Clontech two-hybrid (Matchmaker) library which is giving me
fits.  I have pulled out four clones which all make sense.  However,
three of the four are out of frame w/r/t the vector sequence from
Clontech.  While the clones are all proteins which have been identified,
there are no antibodies for me to test if they are indeed what is being
expressed.  My question is, has anyone out there used this library???
Its a human brain library in pACT2.

thanks,
Jennifer Glick                                jbelyea at acpub.duke.edu
Duke University Medical Center			(919) 613-8615 Tel.
Durham NC 27707					(919) 613-8642 Fax.