Steffen Mueller smueller at mailer.uni-marburg.de
Fri May 2 09:47:44 EST 1997

Hello everybody,

I have to electroporate with quite uncommon parameters which our
Genepulser can not provide.

Does anyone know a machine that is able to work with the following

400 V, 125 uF

Additionally I have to place a 5 Ohm resistance in series with the
anode. Can I use an usual commercialy available resitor for this
purpose. This would probably cheaper than buying one from a laboratory

If you know a machine which is suitable, please let me know. I would
also be interested in the experiences you have with such a machine. By
the way, if you also know the price I would appraciate to get also
information on this important topic.

Thank you very much for your help.