35-S film

Tue May 13 10:14:27 EST 1997

At 08:10 AM 5/13/97 GMT, Richard P Grant wrote:
>What kind of film do people find best (sensitivity vs price) for 35-S
>sequencing gels?
>
>TIA
>Richard
>
>--
>Richard P. Grant  MA  DPhil        University of Oxford
>Nuffield Department Obstetrics and Gynaecology      FFPGP
>rgrant at molbiol.ox.ac.uk            http://www.molbiol.ox.ac.uk/~rgrant

I am not sure if you guys get the Bioworld flyer there, but they sell a film from Sterling which is almost 3x cheaper, has blue background (comparable to Kodak's Cronex) and is sensitive. I have been using it for all my seq. gels and am rather pleased with it.

(Just a satisfied customer)

Dr. Hiranya Sankar Roychowdhury
Plant Genetic Engineering Lab.
New Mexico State University