What is the maximum length of synthetic oligonucleotide ?

Per Mygind perm at biobase.dk
Thu May 15 13:56:47 EST 1997

Lee Jae-Hyun wrote:

> Is there anybody who knows about the maximum length of synthetic
>
> oligonucleotide commercially available ?
>
> And where can I get those long synthetic oligonucleotide ?

Recently, I have cloned (directly) a 135-mer oligonucleotide,
well aware off the possible errorness that could be the case.
The oligomer that I cloned, did'nt have any mismatches at all,
but I doen't know if thats about the limit of synthesis.

The company that supplied me with the oligoes are

DNA-technology
Science Park Aarhus
Gustav Wieds Vej 10
DK-8000 Aarhus C.
Denmark
E-mail oligo at DNAtech.aau.dk
phone +45 86 20 22 88
fax +45 86 20 21 21

I've got no part of the company whatsoever

Have Fun ;-)

Per Mygind