Firefly Luciferase monoclonal ab

John J Peloquin peloquin at mamba.bio.uci.edu
Fri May 16 17:50:49 EST 1997

Dear Netters,

Does anyone know of a source for a monoclonal antibody against firefly
luciferase? The ab we have access to show excessive cross reaction
with insect tissue. Since we are looking for expression in insect tissue,
the cross reactivity problem is fatal. Therefor, we need a specific
antibody to Firefly luciferase, without cross reactivity to insect
(specifically Aedes aegypti) tissue.

Yours,

"Never ascribe to Malice that which can be explained by ignorance"

John J. Peloquin
Molecular Biology and Biochemistry
University of California, Irvine
Irvine, CA