Biotechniques Euro-edition subscription ?

Zbigniew Rudzki rudzki at pathology.lan.mcgill.ca
Mon May 19 16:17:48 EST 1997

Hi all,

I would like to subscribe to the European mutation of Biotechniques ('Euro-edition'), as
I am currently graduating and coming back to Poland. However, the Biotechniques web page
does not seem to provide for this option, neither does it contain any e-mail address
allowing to contact any human being. Therefore I would greatly appreciate if some more
enlightened sould could help me...

Zbyszek Rudzki

(p.s. I apologize for posting this to bionet.molbio.methds-reagents, but the goups
devoted to the journals look as much deserted as molecular biology in my country)