Biotechniques Euro-edition subscription ?

Sebastian Bunka bunka at
Tue May 20 01:51:57 EST 1997

In article <3380C37C.109B at>,
	Zbigniew Rudzki <rudzki at> writes:
> Hi all,
> I would like to subscribe to the European mutation of Biotechniques ('Euro-edition'), as
> I am currently graduating and coming back to Poland. However, the Biotechniques web page
> does not seem to provide for this option, neither does it contain any e-mail address
> allowing to contact any human being. Therefore I would greatly appreciate if some more
> enlightened sould could help me...
> Zbyszek Rudzki
you should check:

There is a check button with "euro-edition", and another one (depart of
the name, address fields) labelled with "yes, I want to receive
(continue to receive) BioTechniques".

Otherwise you can send a fax: +31 23 5623024 (Attn: Response Department)

Hope this helps, Sebastian

Sebastian Bunka                 ph. (+43-1) 250 77 4208
Institute of                    FAX (+43-1) 250 77 4290
Medical Chemistry               email: Sebastian.Bunka at
University of Veterinary Medicine - Vienna - Austria