International Green Fluorescent Protein Symposium

Daniel Gonzalez meton at rci.rutgers.edu
Wed May 21 08:49:59 EST 1997

Announcement

The International Symposium on Green-Fluorescent protein
is announcing our final call for speakers.  The symposium
will deal with all aspects of GFP research from basic
research to applications development.  The symposium will
be held in downtown New Brunswick, New Jersey on October
18-22, 1997 and is generating incredible excitement in
the research community.

This last call for speakers precedes our publication of a
brochure and an invitation for poster presentations, the
format for which has yet to be decided.  If you have any
questions please visit the symposium's information page at:

 http://www.rci.rutgers.edu/~meton/GFP_Symposium.html.

If you are a company, interested in sponsoring the symposium,
or simply wish to display your product, please contact the
symposium coordinator, William Ward at 908-932-9071
ext. 216, 212 or 219.

Sincerely,
Daniel Gonzalez
a.k.a. meton at rci.rutgers.edu