reverse/complement program

C.S. Wilding BGYCSW at
Wed May 21 11:53:39 EST 1997

Does anyone know of a source for a simple PC program that 
will reverse and/or complement a nucleotide sequence. At the 
moment I am having to import/export to/from the GCG programs 
to do this which is quite laborious. If anyone also knows of 
a program to convert to AA sequence without needing to go to 
GCG that would be great too.

More information about the Methods mailing list