Smeared 1st Sequencing Runs

paul gold paulgold at MO.NET
Thu May 22 19:57:34 EST 1997

The Sequestrip helps to polish the glass while removing contaminants.
The sequesoap is qualified to insure you don't get artifacts caused by
unkown agents in soaps like "softsoap".  As mentioned, we will send a
free sample.  The glass plates REALLY do look better with the sequestrip
treatment compared to NaOH.  We show a before and after picture on our
Web site (http://www.goldbio.com).  I certainly understand your
skepticism since there are a lot of things that simply don't work.
That's why we send the free sample.....so you can try it with no
obligation to buy.  regards,

Paul Gold