Primers for microsatellite and ISSR: suppliers?

deborah.hailstones at SMTPGWY.AGRIC.NSW.GOV.AU deborah.hailstones at SMTPGWY.AGRIC.NSW.GOV.AU
Thu May 22 18:48:24 EST 1997

     Dear all,
     I am interested in running some microsatellite and / or inter-simple
     sequence repeat type analyses on cultivars of citrus.  I know that
     Operon Tech. has kits of random primers for initial analyses of RAPDs
     etc (small amounts of 25 different primers for $US200), but does
     anyone know of a supplier of the corresponding type of kit for msat
     and ISSR primers?
     Any thoughts on this (or advice on plant microsatellite methods) much